What is Digify?
Digify is an American document security provider. Digify solutions include virtual data room services, digital rights management software, secure email attachment software, and developer API software. Digify software is used by thousands of businesses in 138 countries.
Digify VDR features
The Digify virtual data room includes several kinds of features:
- Easy upload: tools like bulk upload make it easy for admins to add files to the virtual data room
- granular user permissions: features like individual user permissions and print and download permissions make it possible for the admin to keep control of who is interacting with which document, and how
- Document expiration: these tools allow the admin to set documents to self-destruct
- customizable watermarking: with these features the admin can add user personal info to a document, discouraging its unauthorized sharing
- Interface customization: the features allow the admin to make the VDR interface unique to the company, keeping brand consistency
- Tracking and analytics: with features like user activity tracking and reporting, admins can know which users are interacting with which documents, how often, and when.
Digify offers four VDR plans, starting from USD 150 per month. Pricing for the first three plans is a combination of a fixed monthly payment and additional fees for extra admins, users and data rooms. These plans offer discounts of over 30% for annual subscriptions. The fourth plan is fully tailored to each client. Here are the four Digify pricing plans:
- Pro: for USD 150 per month, the client has a right to one admin, three data rooms, 50 data room users and standard features.
- Team: for USD 400 per month, the client has a right to three admins, 10 data rooms, 200 data room users, plus additional features like dynamic watermarking and screen shield.
- Business: for USD 1500 per month, the client has a right to five admins, 25 data rooms and 500 data room users, plus additional features like advanced branding and white-labeled URL.
- Enterprise: pricing for this plan is tailored to each client. The Enterprise plan includes all the features found in the other plans, plus additional customizable features, services and priority support.
A full Digify data room cost comparison can be found on the company’s website.
Digify free trial
Digify offers a 7-day free trial of its VDR services. A demo is available on request through their website.
Digify support and deployment
Digify provides email and chat support to its Pro clients. Team and Business clients also receive phone support, including support for data room guests. Enterprise clients have priority support at all times and across all channels.
Digify VDR is a web-based software. It works on Android mobiles, iPhones and iPads as well as desktops running Mac and Windows operating systems.
What is Digify used for?
Digify is used to securely store data, facilitate file-sharing, and track critical company documentation in multi-party transactions. Generally, business leaders choose Digify for private equity and venture capital investor relations, startup fundraising, and real estate M&A due diligence.
How much does Digify data room cost?
Digify Data Room costs depend on the plan you choose. Pro costs $120 per month, Team – $300 per month, and Business – $1200 per month if billed annually. Each plan costs more if billed monthly. If you need tailored solutions, contact the provider for details on the Enterprise subscription.
What types of customer support does Digify data room offer?
Digify provides live chat and email support to Pro customers. Team and Business customers receive phone assistance, including virtual data room guest support. Finally, if you are a corporate client, you get 24/7 priority support across all channels.
How user-friendly is the Digify data room platform?
The Digify Data Room platform is quite user-friendly with its all-file format previews, bulk data upload, bulk user invitation, data room cloning, and automatic indexing of folders and files.